The Hutatma Rajguru Mahavidyalaya competitive Exam center is functioning as unaided activity and financially managed by nominal fees received from the students. It was established in 2014, since then it is working as a guidance center for the college students. Recently Competitive Examination Center established with the collaboration of the Unique academy Pune in September 2018.
Aims & Objectives
- To provide guidance to the students who come from rural background for competitive exams.
- To encourage and guide students for U.P.S.C., M.P.S.C, Banking, Railway, Police and other departmental exams.
- To organize various programs for personality development and preparation of various competitive exams.
- To inspire students to employment opportunities through activities of centre.
- To provide library facility to the students.
- Develop good administrators.
- To create awareness among the students for various competitive exams.
- Develop among them a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
- To incorporate National integration and social harmony.
For that we arranged following program.
- Foundation Course – as a weekend batch.
- Arrange Guest Lectures on various contemporary Social, Political, Economic and Environmental issues.
- Experienced staff.
- Well established library facility.
- Well established reading room.
- Well established seminar with ICT facility.
- Books of all competitive Exam.
- Daily news paper.
- Special coaching for higher secondary students.
- Periodical unit test.
- Participation certificate.